Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Alka Seltzer cocktail time

I've got a cold. If I were a truly strong person, I would try to do the writing that needs to get done, but I am a sleepy, achy person. I'm sitting on the couch listening to republicans on NPR debate whether Rush Limbaugh is or isn't the head of the party....geez, I must really be sick, because I can't even get up to turn it off. (Here's an example of what I'm hearing: though FDR's economic policies were a complete failure, he successfully "captured the imagination" of Americans, and that's why a lot of people still think [mistakenly] that he was a good president. If Obama's misbegotten policies aren't a complete flop, they say, it will be because he "captures the imagination" of people who aren't bright enough to understand that they've completely given away their liberty.)

I think I'd rather watch Aqua-Globe commercials....

1 comment:

said...

Rash Limp Pa, ain't he something?