Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back in the No Picture zone....

I've been wanting to post for several days, as I'm working on a big collage that is coming along strangely--sometimes I'm very happy with it and relaxed as I work, while at other times, I feel an uncharacteristic self-consciousness about my drawing and design skills (which are rudimentary [that's the self-conscious me--I should probably say that I'm largely self-taught and "free"--that's what my classically-trained mother says about me, and I'm never sure how to interpret it--sorry, self-conscious me again]).

I finally took some pictures of it last night, but I didn't have time to transfer the files to my jump drive....since I still can't post pictures from my charming Vista "enabled" home laptop, that means I have to do it from work....

I'll try to get some up from one of the other computers in our house. Gee, I'm territorial about computers---I hate my own so much of the time, but I don't feel comfortable on Elliot's or Terry's.

No comments: